As teachers, we tend to focus on pedagogy as the great hope for improvement. We spend our professional development and meeting time talking improved syllabi, new theories of learning, better designed assignments, or improved...Read More
Tag: grading papers
Welcome to the personal blog of Andrew J. McCann - a history of interests and thinking focused on education, product design, and leadership. All views here my own!
- Survival of the Nearest?
- How to Make $60k Tuition Work
- The Letter i wish i would receive from my daughter’s university
- Schools: Cannibalize Yourselves
- “Zenith” Writing Assignment
- US Higher Education’s Billion-Dollar Liability
- A Simple Metric to Align Higher Education with the Workplace
- The Kids Can’t Write? They Write All Day…
aacsb aaeebl adaptive learning Annotating Documents Apple assessment Authentic Assessment Blackboard Blackboard CE6 Blackboard Vista brainstorming Bravery checklists chronicle of higher education classroom assessment Clayton Christensen Clint Eastwood Closing the Loop College Writing Competency Based Education competitiveness conferences Coursera Critical Thinking data analysis deadlines dream degree driving skills dual monitor Economists Education education costs education prognosticators education reform Educause2012 efficiency in education elearning environment ePortfolio Feedback Inside Higher Ed Moodle Peer Review procrastination Rubrics